COMPLETION TIME: Up to 1 hour
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible is the new raid of World of Warcraft Dragonflight, Embers of Neltharion patch. Buy Normal AtSC carry to give yourself a confident start in the 10.1. Raiding in DF is important due to the powerful tier set bonuses and the sooner you start gathering it, the better. Normal gear and class set bonuses will make your Mythic+ keys runs and Heroic raid completion much easier.
YOU WILL GET
All players roll for the loot that dropped from the bosses. These rolls are random, so we can’t tell you how many items you will walk away with.
ADDITIONAL INFO (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO PAID FOR SLOT GUARANTEED OPTION)
You will get at least one item during the raid or, if did not receive anything suitable, you will get FREE Aberrus run on the next week. If you do not receive your item in the second run, then you will have an additional Great Vault item. Available only with 9/9 Full Run.
70 level character on Dragonflight account.
The simple answer is because we’re good at what we’re doing. You can make sure of that by looking at the reviews from our customers on Trustpilot. And in addition to that, we are ready to match the price if you’ll somehow find the exact same offer with lower price. Just make an order and see for yourself!
If you still have any questions regarding boosts, please text us in the LiveChat or in Discord - KingBoost#9518.
DETAILED ABERRUS NORMAL RAID BOOST DESCRIPTION
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid, includes 9 bosses:
To enter the raid, you’ve got to go to the new zone called Zaralek Cavern. Look for the Obisidian Rest flight point.
ABERRUS, THE SHADOWED CRUCIBLE LOOT TABLE
Just like with the previous raid, the ilvl of the rewards will be increasing by 3 as you go through the bosses. And there will be some very rare drops that will be even higher. Here's the chart:
|Boss||Regular ilvl||Very rare ilvl|
With that, ilvl range of the rewards is 415-431. These very rare items are very powerful, and we already have the list of them, here they are:
All of them has some unique abilities, so take your time to check them out, maybe one of them will fit your build and will make you much more powerful in the Embers of Neltharion patch or even further.
The new patch also includes new class tier sets. You still need to get 2 pieces and 4 pieces of a set in order to activate class bonuses. Each set has Head, Shoulder, Chest, Gloves, and Legs pieces. These bonuses will surely be quite strong. For example, 4 pieces of VotI sets were in the BiS lists for every class in Season 1.
Loot-Priority and Loot Policy in our Raids
- Group loot (personal loot) - you will roll all the loot with other players, all the loot which you win will be yours, pay attention that with that basic Group Loot you have no loot sometimes raiders may give you items, but it's up to them. If you require guaranteed loot - please check the options below:
- Armor Type Priority - we will make sure that there will be 0 other players who wear same armor type as you are, so that you will get all the items for your armor type guaranteed. Please note, that rings, weapons, necks, trinkets, and backs are rolled, and not guaranteed while chosen that option. At least 2 slots guaranteed in that raid;
- Exclusive Loot Run - if you choose that option, we will make an Exclusive Raid especially for you, which will contain at least 10–20 players with clear CD (it means that they are able to roll items). All the loot drops will be given to you, our raid team will not roll any loot, no matter which armor type it is. You are able to invite friends for other armor types, or your friends may have the same armor type if you want to share loot between your friends and you, up to 3 other players for free. Up to 24–36 items may drop - all of them are yours;
- Full Gear Guaranteed - we will run the Raid with you each week until you each slot with raid item. It will take a few resets to get full gear, so if you require fast gearing, kindly choose Exclusive run;
- Guaranteed Slots (3, 5, 7, 10 guaranteed items in different slots) - "Guaranteed slots" option means amount of slots that you will have by the end of the raid for sure. It's like insurance: if you ordered 10 slots guaranteed and got just 1 slot in the raid, then we will trade 9 more different slots (we won't trade 2 backs, for example). Items that you get will be counted as well. So that by the end of the raid you will have 10 different slots. Full gear - all the slots will be equipped from the raid.
10.1 NEW UPGRADE SYSTEM
Also, there is a new items upgrade system. Completing different difficulties of the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid will reward you with the new currency that can be used to increase the ilvl of your gear. With this new feature you won't be disappointed even if the run itself haven't rewarded you with any items that would've been useful on your character. We always love new ways of getting our ilvls to the max.
WHY DO I NEED ABERRUS NORMAL RAID BOOST
So, why would you need our Aberrus Normal Raid Carry?
- Getting raid equipment early will allow you to progress much more comfortably through the M+ keys and will get you to the Heroic difficulty of the AtSC quite fast. Not to mention literally any other content included with the new patch;
- When you will be looking for a raid or an M+ party, your raid completion achievement will come in handy;
- If you don't have a powerful guild full of experienced players, completing even a Normal difficulty of the Aberrus may cause a lot of troubles. We've all been there, trust us, it's no fun;
- You get to choose the starting time that suits you;
- In the raid itself, you may just chill or even be doing some other things IRL, our boosters will do the job just fine.
The only thing you have to do to get all that is just to contact us! :)